The Louie Bluie Festival Needs YOU!
The Louie Bluie Festival is an ALL-VOLUNTEER run event. Our Louie Bluie Volunteers are very important in making our festival the BEST in our region.
We need over 100 volunteers each festival to help with everything from crafts and food vendor check-in, to recycling and trash detail, to the art and quilt show, to the festival store. Louie Bluie Volunteers work 2 to 3-hour shifts, and we love it when you volunteer for two shifts!
Also we are seeking Louie Bluie Volunteers to help with FESTIVAL SETUP on Thursday and Friday September 26 & 27, and FESTIVAL TAKE DOWN on Saturday and Sunday, September 28 and 29.
All Louie Bluie Volunteers receive a special festival t-shirt and limitless amounts of bottled water.
A sample of what our volunteers do:
- hanging up some fliers in the next two weeks (we want to cover all of East Tennessee!)
- giving out Louie Bluie fliers at upcoming events
- helping on the weekend of the Festival -- setting up tents, chairs, hanging banners, etc.
- helping with Crafts and Food vendor check-in Saturday morning before the Festival opens.
- helping with parking
- helping with the art show
- selling Louie Bluie Festival items at the Festival Store
- stocking the "green room" with goodies for performers
- helping in the Kids' Fun Zone
- picking up recycling and trash
- taking down the Festival on Sunday - taking down the tents, putting away the banners and signs, etc.
- and more....
Email our Volunteer Coordinator, Maureen O'Connell, call the Campbell County Chamber of Commerce (423) 566-0329, or complete our online form below.